This work highlights a small but elegant native poppy that does well in cultivation. The yellow flowers turn into plump and interesting seed pods.
Cyanotypes on silk, commercial cottons including vintage barkcloth, machine stitching, hand beading.
Size: 32"h x 42"w
For Sale: $2,800
- "Sue Reno - Recent Fiber Works", 2013, Pennsylvania Arts Experience Gallery, York, PA
- Contemporary Threads, 2012, Marietta Art House, Marietta, PA.
- PA Arts Experience Gallery, 2010, Lancaster, PA
- Sacred Threads, 2009, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2008, Harrisburg, PA, Best Use of Color Award