THE ORGANIC GARDEN
The Organic Garden
This work is representational of my vegetable garden, with images of Kentucky Wonder pole beans, fennel, cherry tomatoes, and parsley.
Cyanotypes on cotton, hand-painted and commercial cottons and silks, patchwork, machine stitching..
Size: 59"h x 65"w
For Sale: $7000
- As part of the United States Department of State Art in Embassies Program, The Organic Garden was exhibited in the US Embassyin Vientiane, Laos, 2011 through 2013.
- How to Decorate and Embellish Your Fabrics, 2012, page 56.
- "Nature Quilts", solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA.
- Quilt Odyssey, 2008, Hershey, PA
- Denver National Quilt Festival, 2008, Denver, CO
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, Harrisburg PA, 2007 special exhibit "River Visions"
- Images 2007, Robeson Gallery, Pennsylvania State University
- Quilter's Heritage Celebration, 2007, Lancaster, PA.