A fledgling robin made its first flight from the nest under the deck to the branches of my locust tree, where it paused so I could take its picture.
Digital print on cotton,, heliographic prints on cotton, wool and silk fabrics, machine stitching, hand beadwprl.
Size: 31"h x 43"w
For Sale: $2,800
- "Nature Quilts", solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA
- Sacred Threads, special exhibit at A Mountain Quiltfest, 2009, Pigeon Forge, TN
- Sacred Threads, special exhibit at the NQA Quilt show, 2008, Columbus, OH.
- Sacred Threads, 2007, Reynoldsburg, OH and the International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX
- Quilt Odyssey, 2006, Hershey, PA
- Denver National Quilt Festival, 2006, Denver, CO
- Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, 2006, Williamsburg, VA
- Fabric of Legacies National Quilt Exhibit, 2005, Lincoln Center, Fort Collins, CO