TALL BLUE LETTUCE
Tall Blue Lettuce
This is my interpretation of Lactuca biennis, a native wild aster that can grow to ten feet tall.
Cyanotype on cotton, heliographic print on cotton, Seminole-style patchwork with hand painted and commercial fabrics, hand embroidery, machine stitching.
Size: 37"h x 47"w
For Sale: $3,600
- Nature Quilts, solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit, River Visions
- The Professional Quilter magazine, Cover Quilt, issue 97, Fall 2006
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2006, Harrisburg, PA, Second Place Award
- Denver National Quilt Festival, 2006, Denver, CO
- Quilter's Heritage Celebration, 2006, Lancaster, PA
- The Pacific International Quilt Festival, 2005, Santa Clara, CA
- Quilter's Newsletter Magazine, issue #385, 2006