I have a long standing admiration of sycamore trees—the imposing size and distinctive form, the mottled, peeling white bark, and the big leaves all add to the grandeur.
Cyanotypes on cotton and silk, heliographic prints on cotton, digital prints on cotton, artist-painted and commercial fabrics, Seminole-style piecing, couched threads, machine stitching, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size: 45"h x 69"w
For Sale: $6,500
- Flora, Fauna and Flow, solo show of 30 art quilts, October - December 2017, Olewine Gallery, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, Millersburg, PA
- Fantastic Foliage, solo show, Jonal Gallery, 2010, Columbia, PA
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2009, Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, Oaks, PA
- Quilt Odyssey, 2009, Hershey, PA
- Quilter's Heritage Celebration, 2009, Lancaster, PA
Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, 2009, Hampton, VA