SWEETGUM IN AUTUMN
Sweetgum in Autumn
This work captures the warmth of a splendid autumn day and the varied colors of fall foliage on my sweetgum tree.
Cyanotype on cotton, patchwork with Mysore silks, hand embroidery, machine stitching, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size: 54"h x 47"w
For Sale: $5,300
- Flora, Fauna and Flow, solo show of 30 art quilts, October 3 - December 31, 2017, Olewine Gallery, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, Millersburg, PA
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit "River Visions"
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza , 2005, Ft. Washington, PA
- Quilt Odyssey, 2005, Hershey, PA
- Road to California, 2005, Ontario, CA.