Each fall the wild sumac that has naturalized on cleared ground at the cul-de-sac on my street puts on a brilliant and fiery display of red and orange foliage.
Heliographic print on cotton, silk and cotton fabrics, Seminole-style piecework, machine stitching, and hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size: 40"h x 56"w
For Sale: $4,700
- Contemporary Threads, 2012, Marietta Art House, Marietta, PA.
- 1000 Artisan Textiles, 2010, page 285.
- "Nature Quilts", solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA,
- Materials: Hard and Soft, 2009, Denton, TX
- World of Beauty, International Quilt Festival, November, 2007, Houston, TX. Third Place Award.
Quilt Odyssey, 2007, Hershey, PA.