SKUNK CABBAGE AND POSSUM
Skunk Cabbage and Possum
Artifacts found on a walk in the woods in early spring - a skunk cabbage leaf and a possum skull - were the inspiration for this work, which then spawned the Flora and Fauna series.
Cyanotypes on silk, vintage embroidery, silk, cotton and wool fabric, stitching, hand beading.
Size: 40"h x 38"w
For Sale: $3,200
- Flora, Fauna and Flow, solo show of 30 art quilts, October - December 2017, Olewine Gallery, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, Millersburg, PA
- SAQA Portfolio 18, The Art Quilt Sourcebook, 2012
- The Studio Quilt, No. 6: The State of the Art, by Sandra Sider, featured artist, 2011.
- National Fiber Directions, 2011, Wichita Center for the Arts, Wichita, KS
- Flora and Fauna, solo show, 2010, PA Arts Experience Gallery, Lancaster, PA