This is another work that shows my fascination with gigantic leaves. The two images are life-size prints from leaves of the Royal Paulownia tree, an Asian native that has established itself here.
Cyanotupe print on cotton, heliographic print on cotton, patchwork with cottonsand Mysore silks, machine stitching, paint, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size: 58"h x 39"w
For Sale: $4,700
- "Fantastic Foliage", solo show, Jonal Gallery, 2010, Columbia, PA.
- "Nature Quilts", solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit "River Visions"
- Quilter's Heritage Celebration, 2007, Lancaster, PA
- "Connecting Cultures and Colors: First Kyrgyz-American Quilt Exhibit", 2006, Museum of Fine Art, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Fabric of Legacies National Quilt Exhibit, 2006, Ft. Collins, CO.