This work is about the memory of a fall hike in the woods along a lovely small stream that empties into the Susquehanna River. The featured leaves are from a pawpaw tree, which grows near water and produces the largest edible fruit native to America.
Cyanotype on silk, heliographic print on silk, cotton, silk and wool fabrics, hand embroidery, machine stitching, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size: 32"h x 50"w
For Sale: $3,200
- Fantastic Foliage, solo show, Jonal Gallery, 2010, Columbia, PA
- Nature Quilts, solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA
- Pacific International Quilt Festival, 2008, Santa Clara, CA
- The Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, 2008, Hampton, VA
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit, River Visions