This work celebrates the pleasure of having drinks on the deck on a summer evening. "Margarita” is the variety of ornamental sweet potato vine I grow in planters.
Cyanotypes on cotton, heliographic prints, Seminole-style patchwork, hand painted, machine stitched.
Size: 55"h x 45"w
For Sale: $5,100
- "Nature Quilts", solo show, Isadore Gallery, 2009, Lancaster, PA.
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit "River Visions"
- Fabric of Legacies National Quilt Exhibit, 2006, Lincoln Center, Ft. Collins, CO
- A World of Beauty, International Quilt Association, 2005, Houston, TX,
- Quilt Odyssey, 2005, Hershey, PA