IN DREAMS I CLIMBED THE CLIFFS
In Dreams I Climbed the Cliffs
In my dreams, I scramble over the rocky edges of the Susquehanna River, and climb to the top of the cliffs to enjoy the commanding views.
Wool and silk, needlefelting, fabric manipulation, couching, stitching.
50" h x 48"w
For Sale: $5000
- Vividly Yours, May 3 - June 16, 2018, Creative York Gallery, York, PA
- Flora, Fauna and Flow, solo show of 30 art quilts, October - December 2017, Olewine Gallery, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, Millersburg, PA
- Machine Quilting Unlimited, Sept./Oct. 2015 Issue, feature article "Environmental Exploration"
- American Quilter Magazine, March 2014 issue
- Sue Reno - Recent Fiber Works, 2013, Pennsylvania Arts Experience Gallery, York, PA