Here is the Susquehanna River in the depths of winter. Several freeze and thaw cycles have transformed it, with giant slabs of ice pushing up onto the riverbanks.
Wool and silk fabrics and fibers, collagraph prints on cotton, needlefelting, stitching, couched threads, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stones.
Size 43"h x 52"w
For Sale: $4,600
- SAQA Eye of the Needle, October 18 - November 30, 2018, Bottleworks, Johnstown, PA
- Flora, Fauna and Flow, solo show of 30 art quilts, October - December 2017, Olewine Gallery, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, Millersburg, PA
- Sue Reno: Life Along the River, Narrative art quilts depicting the Susquehanna River and its environs. 2017 Solo show at the Pennsylvania Arts Experience Gallery, York, PA
- Fiber National 2016, 2016, Workhouse Arts Center, Lorton, VA
- Machine Quilting Unlimited, Sept./Oct. 2015, feature article "Environmental Exploration"