This beautiful perennial plant has self-seeded in my garden, and turns up in surprising new places each spring. I am delighted by its tidy foliage, intricate blue flowers, and interesting seed pods.
Cyanotypes on silk, artist-painted and commercial silk and cotton fabrics, couched yarn, machine stitching.
Size: 49"h x 49"w
For Sale: $5,000
- "Sue Reno - Recent Fiber Works", 2013, Pennsylvania Arts Experience Gallery, York, PA
- How to Decorate and Embellish Your Fabrics, 2012, detail image on cover.
- In Full Bloom, International Quilt Festival, 2012, Houston, TX.
- The Quilt Life magazine, illustration, August 2012 issue
- AQS Lancaster, March 14-17, 2012, Lancaster, PA