I am very enamored of large leaves. Castor beans are toxic, but ever so gorgeous.
Cyanotype on silk, silks and Harris tweed wools, machine stitching, hand beadwork with seed beads and semi-precious stoned.
Size: 39"h x 40"w
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2007, Harrisburg PA special exhibit "River Visions"
- Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, 2006, Harrisburg, PA
- Quilt Odyssey, 2006, Hershey, PA.
- International Quilt Festival, "Celebrate Spring", 2006, Chicago, IL
- Pacific International Quilt Festival, 2005, Santa Clara, CA
- Quilter's Heritage Celebration, 2005, Lancaster, PA.
- "Midpoint" exhibit, Kansas Art Quilters, 2005